Music Banter - View Single Post - Life and " Reality ". Making Do
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Default Life and " Reality ". Making Do

So I really think a lot about stuff like this. I had a psychedelic experience once and it changed everything about how I look at life.

One thing that I realized was that everything and everyone is connected. I remember seeing myself through my friends eyes in the room with me, I remember feeling love for everyone in this world, absolute love.

I have been thinking...Lately about reality....Life just seems to be this thing that we have fallen into, an event composed of constant transitions. We seem to be (and I am trying to find ways of explaining this in my limited and simplistic human vocabulary and understanding) making do with what has been presented to us. Who has presented this " reality " or existance to us? or what? We do not know.

Let me explain further on " making do ". We came into this world and we were taught how to live life and to get by, we learned consistancies that our ancestors passed on to us to help us get by. But do we really understand......anything?....Do we really know anything about what the **** is going on? Why we are here? No.

Now don't relate what I am about to say next with the last paragraph. As I have mentioned before, I am a human so I really don't know what the **** I am talking about. Is this reality? Or is everything you are experiencing a subjective reality based on the collective human subconscious? Maybe this is not reality, maybe " reality " does not really exist, maybe reality is whatever we think is real.

I know one thing for sure, what we see, physically with our very eyes, isn't what that physicality actually looks like. There is FAR more going on in the world than we give credit to.

Anyway, I probably sound mad. I genuinely believe that all people and animals and well...Everything is connected. Just wanted to spill all that ranty ****e out at ye and see what people have to say.

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 04-24-2012 at 04:00 AM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote