Music Banter - View Single Post - What is really more efficient when it comes to waking you up?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

In regards to OP; I really, really try to avoid the latest diet advice or craze. I just try to have a breakfast which is inline with my personal nutrition and health goals, so I try to get a good deal of fiber and protein during breakfast, which tend to be quite large and lengthy. I try to have my largest meal at breakfast, and then have them get progressively smaller as the day wears on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazstp View Post
I'm confused. You avoid caffeine but smoke cigarettes? How is nicotine addiction better than caffeine?
It was a statement of personal preference, not a general medical claim. I find nicotine addiction to be far less bothersome than caffeine addiction. I go from smoking a dozen R.Y.O. cigarettes a day for a few weeks, and then have none for a few days and still be functional. When I was in the grips of caffeine addiction I had effects similar to what Pigeon mentioned, however I noticed that - no matter how much sleep I got the night prior - if my workday began before sun-up, I would be absolutely dead until sunshine was present.