Music Banter - View Single Post - The 90's Boy/Girl Bands
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #40 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Ok, seriously. I'm not trying to point you out or anything but it happens all the time.

Why do people make it a point to go into a thread on the basis to insult the music being presented in the thread. If you think you're being helpful or contributing, you're not. You're being an annoying bastard who thinks your opinion is better than everybody else's because you don't "like what other people like". Grow the hell up and try to contribute with something worthy for once.

/rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's part of some people's childhood to look back and remember the times they had when listening to the 90's pop boy/girl bands. I personally really enjoy the fact that I was exposed to the music.
Same here, I actually had a childhood thanks to boy and girl bands, they kept my innocence and let me enjoy listening to it with my friends. Anyone saying they are embarrassed to listen to a certain group are just doing it to save their rep. People will respect you more for admitting you like them.