Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #18694 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Went to CEX today and finally got served by the bird I'm very sweet on so she had to help me and stand with me while I played around with a HTC Desire HD. I couldn't really allow myself to be distracted and chat to her too much 'cause I was genuinely trying to make a £200 decicion but I did find out A-she hates workinng there, which surprised me 'cause it's quite a cool place to work and she gets to play with all the gadgets and devices etc B-she's into collecting antiquated computers and is going to Oxford this weekend to a convention about them or something and C-All her friends are 'thick'. I think this is because she wrote a computer programme that produced a circle that spun round but because it was a perfect circle you couldn't actually tell it was spinning round...something like that a/w. I think she could tell I was sweet on her too. I’m not sure if I’d go as far as describing her as exquisite but she’s pretty damn close.

Also today I got my job seekers allowance and have spent exactly £2.29. £1.70 on 2 loafs of bread and 0.59p on a cup of tea. I sent my pal a text asking him how many other people who got their dole today he thought had spent that little and he said ‘very very few I’m sure’. I also, on a slightly related n.b told the guy down stairs who's on the higher rate of benefit 'cause he, very conveniently, has 'got epilepsy' that he could go and see the big match on Monday for 60p if he just bought a pint of cordial but he didn't need my advice 'cause he'd already decided he was going to 'get wankered'. I bet he doesn't tell the Govt. Dr's who have to adjuge his fitness for work that!!! ****! Saying that though he did offer to let me use his electric heater next winter. Oh yeah and he also said he'd heard me talking to that cop on the landing yesterday morning and that if he'd, the cop, had asked him about the smashed window n **** he'd have smashed the cop's face in! Doing that just wouldn't have occured to me.

Last edited by Flyingpig437; 04-25-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Flyingpig437 is offline   Reply With Quote