Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #18716 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
^^^ show them you care, get out of control drunk, and let them find you passed out in a mound of empty beer cans and fast food wrappers.

Anyways, as I just spammed the shoutbox, today a stripper asked:

-for my digits
-when I could go out for drinks

...and, when I was being noncommittal, she said she'd buy, so as to make me easy,

This occurred at the library (of all ****ing places), which isn't as cool as it occurring at a tittybar, but, still, I am now the proud owner a one way ticket to STD town.
Haha...this reminds me of the first time I went to the local titty bar here. A middle aged stripper named Cinnamon wouldn't leave me alone and then the ass holes I was with decided to buy me a private dance with her. The whole time she was doing her thing she kept saying "Ohhhheee I am HORNY". I just kept nodding my head saying "Yeah? That's cool..." until it ended and she said "Damn you missed out. I'm ready to go RIGHT NOW. I haven't gotten laid in 2 months!" At this point I was lost. I just said I needed to find my friends first. I found them, said we needed to get the **** out RIGHT NOW, and bolted.

Disturbing as it was, I think it's cool I can say a stripper wanted to hook up with me.