Music Banter - View Single Post - Your favorite people.
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

I honestly can't really think of anyone. It's probably because I'm trying to. I'll try and force to think of some, even if they aren't favorites.

For some reason lately I've been watching a lot of Milton Friedman videos. I genuinely don't know why. I don't know if I even agree with him. I know that I don't have any real interest in economics, and yet I've watched almost every video I found of his on YouTube. That is... definitely saying something.

It's Marcel Duchamp. I don't know that I need to say anything more. Luckily I've gotten to visit the Philly Art Museum, which houses quite a hefty amount of his work. I've almost gotten in a few little arguments with people when I mention his name. Needless to say that when I do, it quickly becomes a, "That's not art!" debate. Instead of posting multiple people, I'll also add Barnett Newman, Francisco Goya, Caravaggio, and Kazimir Malevich to the list of artists I enjoy. I'm also extremely fond of Seurat's drawings, which I just found out about recently.

I'll definitely add more later, once my mind stops being the way it is.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote