Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 12:03 AM   #9771 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I know that this probably falls under, "NO1CURR," but I've got to get it off my chest. I've not even really been able to talk about it with my close friends.

My Dad finally moved out of my Mom's house, and I found out recently that he was charged with sexually harassing a male employee where he worked. One day, I went over to their house a few months ago, and found a handwritten note in an envelope hanging out of the door.

I didn't read it, but handed it to my mom instead, and she was like, "Oh, okay. Another one. Thanks," and never elaborated.

I found out about my Dad's charge via Topix, and a link to an article about it. Still haven't confronted my Mom about it.

Anyway, I've not seen my Dad in a few days. He doesn't call or text me, and seems to have no interest in speaking to me, although he drives my little sister home from school everyday before leaving, and texts my other sister constantly.

I'm the oldest child, but I feel neglected, and like I've got middle-child syndrome or something. I mean, I guess my sister who's 22 has always acted like the older child, and my 13-year-old sister is definitely the baby, but I just always seem to be left out of the loop.

When my great-uncle died, no one bothered to tell me. I asked about him one day, and my family was like, "Oh, he died six months ago. Did you not go to the funeral with us?"

Uh, no, because no one bothered to tell me.

I also miss my Dad. I don't have his new number either. He never bothered to give that to me.

But he coached me in baseball, he went to my volleyball and basketball games...he never bothered to check out my theatre work or any of my public speaking, but he was the one who was always there through my sports stuff.

I feel like the unwanted kid right now, and that's not a good feeling to have.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote