Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 03:55 AM   #18766 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The reason I ask, is that there is a neighbour of mine that lives down my road, that leases his house out to either professionals or students for 1 year contracts, at the moment he has Chinese students there. With the money he gets, it covers his mortgage and other bills etc and according to him leaves a whole load of money left over. He then lives about 6 months with family and also works, the other 6 months he lives in Thailand and has one hell of a holiday, I'm not sure if he rents there or has bought a property there but says he lives a great lifestyle there.

That's why I'm asking what its like in Malaysia as I don't reckon it will be too different, also how cheap is it there? As for spicy food I eat Indian and Mexican food a lot.
not much different here - i don't think you have much problems finding money here if you're white

much more spicier than the equivalent in the UK

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote