Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #18812 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Same here. It doesn't sound like he's really done anything. If he said something that's made you hate him but not say anything for two years that sounds like your issue. And telling him that you've been using him as a friend for two years is pretty shitty of you.

But Paul's gay. But a drugged out whore and a confused gay guy would be an epicly interesting romance. I think I might have to agree with you again.
He's been using me as far as om concerned.Don't forget he's been exorcising resentments from 25 yrs. ago wen I was 15 and put some **** in his sandwich. I mean who didn't put **** in their friends sandwiches for a laugh when they were 15? And if he hates my brother; who btw he hasn't seen since 1991,so much as he said he did in one of those text then why did he coo over it wen my brother sent him an email not long after id got in touch with him again after he'd told me and id passed on to Paul that he didn't want anything to do with Paul. Honestly it was pathetic the way he said 'I've got an email from your Richard'.
I actually accused him of only being friends with me in the hope of meeting my brother again when we were drunk and he said 'your Richard will always be a part of my life...he always has and always will be' and when I brought it up again a year or so later he started renouncing Richard saying he preferred me cause I was a nicer person, say whaaaaaaaa?, and my brother was a **** who had caused him no end of misery but the only reason my brother was a **** to him was by not letting Paul sodomise him whenever he so pleasth and by,the moment he found Pauls diary detailing every instance he'd met my brother since they first met 6 yrs. previously when my brother was only 13 yrs old, Paul was 17 BTW, moving out of the house they were sharing postehaste!

Last edited by Flyingpig437; 04-30-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Flyingpig437 is offline   Reply With Quote