Music Banter - View Single Post - Help me pick a tattoo (kurt cobain)
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #139 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Alright I can't help dogpiling on this trainwreck of a thread.

@the OP - People are calling you out on an obvious adolescent stunt because it's an obvious adolescent stunt. Also the fact that you called yourself MallyCobain which coupled with your use of -y'all- makes it impossible to not associate a certain Miley C. angle to your whole situation.

Also to reiterate what Urban mentioned that seemed to get glossed over. Portrait tattoos are damn near IMPOSSIBLE to do properly. Unless you're willing to spend a significant amount of money it's going to look like crap a whole hell of a lot sooner than later. Another thing, like Janszoon's example above, detailed tattoos require re-working/re-colouring every couple of years if you want them to retain any definition.

In short, yes it's possible to get a decent portrait tattoo. The fact that you'd turn to random people on the internet to help finalize your decision and reacted as flippantly and defensively as you did though, makes it quite apparent that the only thing you'll be tattooing onto your body is a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote