Music Banter - View Single Post - Help me pick a tattoo (kurt cobain)
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #177 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I regret getting a f*cking tribal down my arm. If I could go back 6 years and tell myself that having a non-meaning tattoo is just as retarded as having a meaningful tattoo down the length of your arm, I would.

I did, however, learn very recently (like today) that tattoo removal has stepped its game up, needing far less time for the removal. I guarantee you all that I will utilize this new technology within the next few years.
Dude what tribe are you in?

I find it humorous that some of the posters here look down on getting tattoos, when it's one of the oldest and most revered art forms throughout human history. Getting something that has meaning or not, it still doesn't detract from the beauty of the tattoo. Sure, it has a lot to do with your personal beliefs but if I see someone with an amazingly well done tattoo I'm going to enjoy it purely for the visual aesthetic, and the same goes for someone having a "meaningful" tattoo. Life isn't serious, and your body isn't some sacred temple that should be free from modification. Do what thou wilt, haters.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote