Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:56 AM   #18872 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Unexpectedly got myself a new phone today. Just thought I'd have a gander in CEX to swee what they had and there was one called Galaxy Ace gt which looked like it might be a suitable replacement for my HTC wildfire ****e. They gave me 67 for my HTC and the Galaxy was 65 so I made 2 quid and got a phone that hasn't got a **** camera/camcorder and best of all the wi-fi hotspot works solving not only my laptop internet connex problem but also my loneliness problem. Paul's not replied to my text from last night. Part of me thinks I did the right thing 'cause he offended me mightilty 2 yrs. ago but we've known each other for 25 yrs although we were only really in touch from 83-90 & 08 or 09-the day before yesterday. ha ha ha. and so I do feel a bit sentitmental that all that friendship and time has been thrown in the garbage. What really pisses me off now is that although I did think if i won the lotto I'd make him pay for what he said at other times I thought I'd treat him to a few nights out and a new phone and pay for him to go on holidays or trips to see solar eclipses and ****, Unlike my brother who I know I never give anythhing to if I won the lotto...not even the time of day. Except money to pay for medicl bills if one of his brats had some ultra-rare form of leukima that only a top Yank doctor could treat. So if he didn't get that positive thing from my text last night and just focused on the fact I'd told him I'd just been using him and hated his guts etc. etc. then maybe he should have. I've also realised he's now just thinking he's been used and pissed about that when he should be thinking 'what a crap friend I must have been to drive someone to treat my like ****'. ha ha ha.

Last edited by Flyingpig437; 05-03-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Flyingpig437 is offline   Reply With Quote