Music Banter - View Single Post - If...
Thread: If...
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
(---Warning, this is a product of young adult stoner conversations, BE WARNED---)

Right, here is where you pose a hypathetical scenario or situation to the other members of this forum, and hopefully we will get little discussions going. To be honest I only really started this thread to pose one hypathetical situation to people, because I was having a really ****ed up conversation about it with all the ****ing weirdos in the architecture studio last week, but I have a few scenarios we also brought up that are important to talk about I think. Also, please post your own after I have posted and after discussing my scenario and seeing an example of the one I have posted.

Alright here is the first one...

What if........

When you cut your hair ( by a scissors or whatever )........

It BLED!!!!!!!!!

Well first of all, everyone would have longer hair for one, even the guys. Secondly, barbers and hairdressers would be out of the business. I mean, if I am cutting off a part of myself and it is going to bleed, I would either want to do it myself or get a surgical proffesional to do it.

A friend of mine, we will call him Sandwich, even posed the scenario... Imagine if when your hair was cut, not only would it bleed, but start crying, he thought that would be sad.( Sandwich is a bit weird )

Please! Please discuss.
This icks me out! Imagine it though, people would chop off peoples hair and cause them to bleed to death...