Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone here ever seen a ghost? Or something strange like that?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

I saw a few strange things. I will explain the most recent one. I was in the kitchen workin away at home on the island table. The hall door behind me a little to the right in the corner of the room.

Anyway, everyone was in bed, asleep in the house, at about 1:00 in the morning. For some reason I felt the compulsion to look behind me, the door to the hallway was half open, and there was a persons upper torso, head looking looking out to the side of the door, as if peering in at me. The head was almost perpendicular to the door.

It was only a glimpse but the person had long dark hair, probably male, and a pale face. I thought it was my mother at first, so when the face had gone ( it was there for like a second before I fully turned around to look at the door, I call " mum ? "

I called her a few times convinced she was behind the door in the hall, until I heard her tired voice call out from upstairs " yeah? ".

Everyone was asleep upstairs, all the doors were locked. I was pretty freaked out. It isn't the strangest thing that has happened to me though, I will tell that in another post.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote