Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone here ever seen a ghost? Or something strange like that?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Yeah if they say that, or mention anything like "white sheet", their credibility drops to zero for me. It's just as bad as those that see illuminated flies/specs of dust in a photo and say it's a ball of spirit energy. I do think that in time we'll be able to come up with more answers, hopefully. Maybe not. I don't care if we do or don't, since I'm quite happy with weird experiences that aren't paranormal at all. One time me and my brother were going to Wendy's to pick up something to eat, and it was somewhat late (around 9:30). We came to a stop sign, and waited for our turn to go. I think to myself, "It'd be so cool if I looked up, and saw someone looking down at me" (not a person innocuously looking down at me, but a sort of figure peering down in an eerie fashion). Well, that's exactly what happened. He was just standing there. It was a blue-ish room lit up by some old looking fluorescent lights. Because he was standing so close to the glass, the front of him was black and you couldn't see any facial features. All I could see was that he was wearing a plaid shirt and had black hair. As we drove back home he was still standing there in the same exact position, peering down at the road. So, so awesome. My heart damn near stopped when I saw him. I don't know what the hell he was doing that for, but I enjoyed being freaked out.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote