Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone here ever seen a ghost? Or something strange like that?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 AM   #31 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that even though I'd love to, but I do believe in Cryptids. The only ones I've personally witnessed are animals existing far outside the ranges they're supposed to be in. When I was in NE Missouri people at the bar would occasionally show off photos of cougars caught on those motion-activated hunting cams you set up in the woods. That and I'd run into the remains of large deer that were, in the middle of the forest, not during hunting season, that were just.... mutilated. Dunno what could have done that.

I've had other encounters that don't quite qualify as cryptids, but are strange none the less; black widows, huge Brown Recluse spiders (as in, I'd step on it, and the legs would be coming out either side of my boots!), huge ****ing snakes (i swear, approaching five feet), and various random genetic mutations like albino pheasants.
Thats actually pretty cool.

I'll put it this way, I am willing to accept that we can not explain everything about how things work, what goes on in this world and outside of this world. We never will. I think the word " ghost " is a word that makes the proposed topic sound a little childish. I think the " supernatural " is something that we just don't know about necessarily, something outside the realms of our understanding. All I know is, the stuff I saw with my sister was real... We were not hallucinating.

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 05-06-2012 at 02:07 AM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote