Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone here ever seen a ghost? Or something strange like that?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
How would you know that you weren't hallucinating?
My little sister was pushed 3 feet forward and bruised on her shoulder, and nothing or no one was behind her. Her phone fell out of her pocket and she thought it was me initally, screaming my name until she looked back and realised no one was behind her. She was in the garage at night feeding out dog, her back to the side entrance of the garage which leads out onto an old courtyard that is beside our house. I was in the shed in the same courtyard when I heard her scream, when I ran out I saw her picking up her phone and asking me why I pushed her. Eventually she realised it wasn't me, she said it felt like someone had hit her with their open palm on her right shoulder.

When we told our mother she told us that a few hours before that she as putting clothes in the laundry machine ( which is in the same room our dog was fed in ) and our old riding saddle went flying off the wall, despite the fact it was hooked on )

When I was 4 I saw a woman in a blue and white gown in that courtyard. It was also at night time and I was also fedding a dog we had at the time, i threw the dog an old boiled potato and i saw a woman standing in front of me looking at the dog, I ran back inside and told my parents, they still remember that night as well. My mother and father aren't really supersticious but even they know something weird happened that night. I remember going into school the next day and telling the teacher and the class and she made fun of me in front of everyone and told me ghosts weren't real.

I am not going to use the word ghost, but those two events happened. I can vouch for that, one is firmly engrained visually in my head and the other I remember because of how unexplainable it was and the fact was sister was pushed so violently out of nowhere.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote