Music Banter - View Single Post - The Illuminati
Thread: The Illuminati
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #16 (permalink)
The Bullet
Music Addict

I actually know A LOT about this. NOT THAT I BELIEVE IT. I JUST THINK ITS ENTERTAINING. Basically, they run most of the world, the economy, media, most powerful world governments (alas some Arabian countries) etc. They're known for controlling "everything execpt the armies themselves," as I've heard people say. They have religious beliefs that are basically a combination of many occult and pagan beliefs, and they use this symbolism in public due to the Masonic belief that an audience makes a ritual more powerful. Someone posted a link to Vigilant Citizen, so you've seen that. People argue about how long they've been doing this. Most Illuminati-believers can agree that they've been running things since at least the middle ages.

They became a public group but once, around 1850 or so, and then "dispanded" as far as the general public knows, look it up. Scaringly enough, most of the descendents of the public Illuminati formed secret societies and fraternaties. Skull and Bones comes to mind. All presidential candidates from the 2008 election came from one of these secret societies, even the ones for the third parties and in the primaries. I wish I could find the picture that explained it.

They are also known for corrupting religions with Pagan rituals. For example, Jesus was not originally named Jesus, although most Illuminati-believers agree a similar figure existed. G-Zeus means son of Zeus, and Jesus as we know it has basically been turned into a Hurculeas mith by the Illuminati. Catholisism, or basically any type of Christianity that worships Mary as a second Jesus is another form of the Illuminati corrupting a religion. Halos were originally meant to honer Cronos, the Greek God of rings, as is the Jewish ritual of Tefillin, since a black box has historically been used to symbolize Cronos.

People argue about the goals of the Illuminati. Usually, people say its to bring forth an Antichrist or Dajjal (Muslim antichrist). The Illuminati supposedly did a ton to push the state of Israel into existence, which would be required. For example, Chase bank, owned by an important "Jewish" Illuminati family (Jewish is in parenthesis because that's "only what they appear to the public," as the conspiracy-theorists would say), the Rothchilds, donated a ton of money to the Nazi's even during the Holocaust. (While that happens to be an agnoliged historict fact that disgusts me, even not believing this stuff, I still want to make clear before anyone attacks methat I think Israel has the right to exist.) The Rothchilds are indeed descended from the Rockerfellers, and David Rockerfeller (who I couldn't finish this post without) and his decendants/family own every national or international bank in the world that I've investigated.

Another main goal of the Illuminati is a one-world culture. They want to brainwash everyone into being the same, fro their perspective, "perfect" being. That's why you see Lady Gaga in her born this way video release a butterfly, a symbol used in MK Ultra, where the CIA tortured preteens and created alernate personalities in them while researching if recreational drugs, electrocusion, or SERIOUS hypnosis (not standard hypnosis therapy AT ALL) could benefit the military, and then you see everyone dancing in unison wearing the same clothing etc. Its also why the world is becoming Americanized, and why the US is occupying the middle east.

All this stuff is just off of the top of my head (NO GOOGLE I SWEAR, EXECPT WHEN I LOOKED FOR THE AFORMENTED PICTURE ABOUT THE 08 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES), and I could go on for a lot longer, but I should probably shut up. That's enough for now.
The Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote