Music Banter - View Single Post - Health and fitness thread
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #112 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I can tell you from personal experience that the best way to lose weight is to do a combination of activities. Gym work/Weights/Running/Cycling/Swimming/ Racket Sports etc. Basically any two or three of the above is great for fat burning and normally if you do them properly, you can still more or less continue eating what you want in moderation
yeah, definitely. I'm doing a coaching course just now so I'm playing alot of Basketball, handball, football and the majority of the other big sports plus I lifeguard so swimming is pretty much mandatory asides from that I haven't changed anything I'm eating except less junk food but that's mainly because right now the thought of it disgusts me. I wonder how long that phase will last? ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
Dumbbells are great! Until you drop them on yourself that is, I managed to drop a 38kg DB on my face a few weeks ago, that hurt like hell lol. But seriously, free weight training will use a lot more effort than machines will, more effort = more calories burned = ??? = profit
I have used them a few times before when my mate who's a PT makes me. I hate them because they're at the back of the gym, among all the men. Which is intimidating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote