Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Forum Functions You Never Knew Existed
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Just found this thread, wonder if anyone knows how to do this/if it can be done?

I constantly have to zip back and forth through my journal for various reasons, but though there are certain pages I can go to via the top bar or whatever (it might show first, then 7 then 24 then 41 etc) I can't jump to a specific page that's not shown. If, for instance, I know I want page 73, I have to get to something close (say 80) then jump backwards, often a page at a time.

I keep a record (spreadsheet) of what I post and where, ie what page, date, what the post is etc (yeah, I'm THAT geeky! It helps though, when you want to find out when last you posted a particular review, section, special or if you featured a certain song/album/artiste before) so I know WHERE to go, at all times. Getting there, despite what they say, is NOT half the fun!

If anyone knows how to jump to a specific page in one or less moves I'd love to hear from ya! With my journal currently exceeding 120 pages, it's getting more than a little tiresome....

Thanks
TH