Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 03:41 AM   #18914 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Well ive said im infatuated with her. woouldnt go so far as to say besotted though. Im more interestes in her as a friend tbh. Which isnt to say i dont thinkg avout us becoming an item.Thing about that yhough is i keep thinking shew might jave an std even aids which is hardly the most promising way to approach a relationship. I not even surw, come to thibk of it i wqnt her drinking out of my cups and using my cutleery but if she wants to be fruends then you have to dig deep fir friends dont you?
As to getting her off rhe gear then as shes denying shes a junky to me for e.g saying sh'd been having an epilepsy fit when she was slimped on the floor that day im going to ne wary of bringing the subjext up. I dont really care that much though. The rhing i care moat about vis a vis hard srugs is the imorality of the trqde vis a vis the money going bqck to where the ahit is grown creating death andsuffering to children who have the misdirtune to be birn in those areas. Hell i actualyy think if Cheryl getting iut of her brains in smackmakes her happy then i happy for her. If i didnt have ambutions in life i think imigjht just throwy life awqy on the gear...sounds less dull a life than getting married and having some kids that inevetqbly are going to turn into ungrateul spoilt brats.
****ing hate the keybiard on this nrw phine. Its **** cimoared to my last one

Last edited by Flyingpig437; 05-07-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Flyingpig437 is offline   Reply With Quote