Music Banter - View Single Post - The Illuminati
Thread: The Illuminati
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #18 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bullet View Post
paranoia - but not specifically yours
Here's the common thread I've noticed with every single paranoid conspiracy theorist.

They're ALL terrified of the unknown.

That's it, that's all. The Illuminati, The Greys, The Horseheads, The Templar Knights, The NWO, The Rockefellers, ever notice how when the intensity of the discussion cranks up at all (and it always does) those names all blur into the one true terror of mankind - THEY.

THEY are out to get us. THEY are out to control us. THEY are out to enslave us.

BOLLOCKS!

Fact is it's pretty effing terrifying to recognize that absolutely everyone out there is just making it up as best they can based on whatever background they've been lucky enough to be brought up with. Organized society only exists because we choose to recognize its existence and the legal framework that defines it. It's simply impossible to please everyone all the time therefore there will always be conflict, there will always be what seem like incredibly boneheaded decisions. But someone has to make those decisions to try and benefit the largest group of people who support their ideas. Same as every single other person out here.

It's just a whole hell of a lot easier to defer the burden of responsibility outward onto THEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote