Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #18936 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
I just fancy her and am infatuated with her. It's just the way it is. Happens all the time to various degress the big...massive difference is I never get anywhere near close to talking sociably with most women I fancy 'cause unlike Cheryl they a-Don't just approach me on street corners late at night in the pissing rain when I'm drunk trying to get me to pay them for sex and b-tag along with me when they bump into me on a street corner and walk into town with me. Most women aren't like that!!!!!!!!! Most women seem to want to let you know that they regard you as nothing more than a worthless piece of **** who's got to prove to them in someway that you're worthy of them deigning to speak to you...not a task I'm well suited to...far far from it. ha ha ha
So you like the attention that she gives you, but of course you know she's just looking for regular business and most prostitutes like to form a type of friendship as well, as they are looking for repeat business from the same client. But if you think the situation could be different, then tag along with her, personally I would pay her to sleep with her and see how you feel or just say that you are really infatuated with her and she may let a relationship form more naturally.........but don't hold your breath on that.

My advice to you is to walk away, but if we all did the sensible things in life it would be as dull as hell.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote