Music Banter - View Single Post - Mega Noob. What`s up guys?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceX View Post
Well... unfortunately i`m not so big in these types of self introductions (Not to mention that i`m far from being politically correct). Oh well. Ill be as honest as I can. That`s the next best thing, right? here`s how it goes...

I`m new here (obviously). I`m an amateur musician, in my late twenties (as can be seen in my avatar. I think..). If you want to hear some of my musical project, than the link can be found in my signature. I`m single (what else?). Working (in a horrid job which takes up 99.9% of my time. Don't ask). Also. I`m... not American. But my English is good enough! unless of course you start going all out on a full academic spree - and if that case than i`m afraid that our conversation will become rather one sided (though if you want in return, I could shower you with emotes! ). Granted i`m a bit sarcastic in my nature, but i`m fairly polite and most of the times i`m very nice. Though I do have my mood swings, so... hey don't look at me that way! who doesn't?!

Anyway!
As I said before, i`m not good in these thing. So... pleased to meet you all, and I hope to fine my proper place in this lovely community!
Welcome. I think you'll find plenty of "not Americans" here, though I personally am not not American.

Who are some of your favorite artists?
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote