Music Banter - View Single Post - Opinions anyone?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
VoiceX
Groupie

Question

Would you guys mind checking out my stuff? (the link can be found in my signature)

I mostly play heavy metal, though I also experiment with many other elements, so... in any case, granted my production aint the greatest. Believe me I know I need to improve, and perhaps one day even be able to afford some solid gear. But till than, i`m afraid I can only do what I can, with what I have. Which is not much. btw. Not to mention that finding free time is very difficult for me. What i`m trying to say it... i`m sure that there are more than enough tech geeks here and first / second year production students. And that`s great for you, but please go easy on me!

30 + views?
Oh no, please, not everyone at once!

But its cool... I know why this is happening... its because I don't have breasts, isn't it? ISNT IT?! oh but its okay... no no, don't mind me.. ill just be sitting here... looking at this blank page... Thinking about how happy I am that people exist, and probably have better stuff to do than check out little `o me... no no, its okay *sniff sniff*... I understand... you all must be very important business folks... you cant spare five minutes of your time.. don't worry its okay I understand.. your late for a meeting, your gf left you, someone`s on the phone, someone died, your dog took a **** on the carpet, you just found some Kryptonite in your backyard.. you know, just your average day.. no no its cool, its cool... don't mind me... just keeping on moving from post to post... dont say anything in mine... you little sons of... ********* (if I knew Chinese, this would be it!)

Seriously though.
Opinions anyone? hell, at this point ill even settle for trolls! (not really).