Music Banter - View Single Post - Opinions anyone?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
VoiceX
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Actually, he's allowed to have his music link in his sig.
I think it was removed in response to him creating a thread pointing toward it so early after he joined... it was seen as a self-promo.

Since he's now aware of the rules, and knows he needs to do more contributing than promoting, he can police himself in that regard (and add his signature back if he wants).
Couldn't have said it better myself
Past if past, and you and Janszoon got the right idea on the spot, without putting me in a position where I want to retaliate. I`m not an ass hole. I`m actually a fairly nice guy, once you get to know me. But when I get BS and spiteful "constructive criticism" on a supposed "principle" basis (don't think I don't know, Dave), I return the favor. And believe me, I could go on if I wanted to. I didn't start this post by lashing at people without a reason - I was given one. And I have no intention of apologizing for any insult.

Granted I did break a rule (I guess), and that wont happen again. But I refuse to stand by and take this kinda ****, without saying something. I don't care who you are (noob, mod, "pro",admin, whatever), we are all still just people - so if you try to step on me - ill step on you. Its only fair. Call me unprofessional if you would like (as I am infact still an amateur), but taking part in the community also means being honest. And believe me when I tell you this: if I was here purely for spamming and advertising myself, not only would I not bother myself in replying here, I would spam the hell outta this site, and in every thread possible (its quite easy to do, and its fast if you open enough tabs). But I have a life, so...

Yeah I get that some people here will never like me after this.
And that`s cool. I`m not here to force people to like me.
If someone think`s their better than me - than good for them!
If someone feels that they can "educate" me on proper behavior, or give me advice - they should do so with respect (otherwise, ill just ignore the jerk, and move on). Its as simple as that.
And if someone doesn't like me, my attitude, or even my music - than good for them! they should go and use their supposed in depth knowledge, become rich and famous, and be in a position where their too busy to even bother in being on an internet forum.

That`s all I have to say.
Past is past, and this issue is closed, as far as i`m concerned.
I said what I wanted to say (more than once).
Let it be, or become ignored.

Last edited by VoiceX; 05-11-2012 at 05:46 AM.