Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #18973 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
Walking into town last night was a bit interesting vis a vis prostitutes. 1st off I met one just around the corner from where I live and she actually smiled at me well more to her self really. It was a bit strange. I think she saw me react to seeing her and thought,accurately, I was thinking '****in' hell she's a nice one' and so she was sorta smiling at that. W/e it was very strange to actually see one smile. There's an outside chance it was the one I met the previous night at about the same spot when I was sloshed and had said something like 'your nice if I had some spare cash I'd **** you' Not sure what exact words I used so I do't think I quite put it like that but then I was sloshed so I might have done so if it was her maybe she was smiling about that or something else I'd said or maybe I'd met her before and not remembered 'cause I was drunk. 2nd I saw the one I asked about Cheryl last week who said 'I don't know anybody' and she was shouting across the rd. to some guy and seemed to be happy and enjoying some banter. For some reason I got the impression he'd just said he wasn't wanting to do business with her then but had in the past and she was joshing him to put his hands in his pocket. She seemed a lot differnt to when I saw her last week when I got the impression she was a bit of a cold fish. She did her usual routine of asking me if I smoked before saying 'are you looking for any business'. Then 3rdly I saw one in a mini-skirt. I guess she was one it's not impossible she was just walking along but I reckon she was and she's the first one I've ever seen that I've actually thought about actually using. I can't understand why most of them where trousers, apart from maybe they prefer it 'cause it's harder for a punter to rape them, but if they wanna get more custom then they aught to wear short skirts 'cause It'd tempt the punters a lot more.
Your day to day life seems to revolve around walking to the pub via the red light district, I'm guessing you have a fetish about prostitutes, absolutely nothing wrong with that btw. Any reason why you don't do business with one? Or are you slowly building the courage to take the plunge?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote