Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #18977 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingpig437 View Post
Ive tried with prostitutes before and found it a poor substitute and just ubsatisfying in general if i had more money then i might have used one. As to my fetish you eother dont wqnt to or havent understood that i live right slap-bang in yhe middle of the red lighy area and Cheryl aside who dont forget has formaly introduced herself via thr means of asking me my name and offerig me her hand to shake yhereby to al intents and mypurpses making friends with me, all im really doing...what you call my fetish is commenting on what i see aroubd me The only way i could avoid walking theougj the red light area is by taking a detour. . Plus i got my dole money on Wed fasciliyating a the past 2 nights boozing.

Also I want to take issue with your idea that I have a fetish for prostitutes. They are, don't forget, ultimately human females and I am a human male who is not homosexual in other words I'm bloody always interested in many many many women no matter who or where or w/e I encounter them. Understaann? The fact there prostitutes is quite a novelyt which is why I post about them on here and other places online 'cause I think it might be interesting apart from when I g o on about Cheryl. Speakig of whom I wrote this post on the train now i'm back at home and guess who I saw on the walk out of town? She was with a few people who were just stood around pretty much an identical situation to yesterday except on a narrow stretch of pavement and so we were nearer and I nodded in acknowledgement and said 'Hi Cheryl' and she said 'hi darling'. but 'cause she was with people I didn't stop and talk. Damn people!! A/w it's only a question of time before I bump into her again when she's on her own. I'm finding any and every excuse to walk into town and she obviously lives somewhere around the red light area which is why I keep seeing her in the day when she's not working and to all intensts and purposes the red light area doesn't even exist. The main thing about seeing her today is she didn't come over and give me **** for asking about her when I've been drunk and encoutered some of her colleges. No. The main thing is she called me darlin' which has made me so happy I feel like dancing!
Keep your hair on mate, the comment about the fetish wasn't meant as a negative in any way, just an observation. I understand that its just one person that you're interested in and she just happens to be a prostitute!
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote