Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #18978 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Keep your hair on mate, the comment about the fetish wasn't meant as a negative in any way, just an observation. I understand that its just one person that you're interested in and she just happens to be a prostitute!
I didn't mind too much but fetish is just not the right word. Don't forget most of that paragraph is about other things I just led on to from replying to you. It wasn't like a wrote a paragraph about it.

a/w Derek who I swapped rooms with the other day who had one of the prostitutes round in this room just after he moved in has just knocked on my dooor. I barely heard him and wasn't even sure it was a knock but it was and when I ans. he whispered that the prozzy had been round shouting up at my window 'cause obviously she didn't know he'd swapped with me so he whispered that if she get's in the house I've got to 'act daft...tell her I've moved on'. Then he said 'what would happend if I brought that bird from the gym back and then she got in or started shouting up at the window?' At which poijnt i burst out laughing 'cause it was obvious he was regretting bringing her back in the first place. He also told me she'd been round a few times since they did business and he'd 'lent' her in total £75. It was at this point I said 'what you whispering for?' she's gone hasnt' she? And he said he was 'paranoid'. Then i told him all I'd ever given Cheryl was a total of £2.50 for some chips and kebab meat and wouldn't dream of 'lending' her or any of the other prostitutes more than a few pound at a time. Now I all I want is for her to come back so I can see which one it is.