Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #1378 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post

Urban gets a mention too seeing as he's been the focus recently of some negative comments.
Love him or hate him...you can't ignore him.
I never really got to know Urban as much as some here may think. Owed mostly to the fact that I'm quite a private person and aloof at the best of times, but most likely down to the fact that I've never really felt the need to get to know him better than I think I already do.
Although I've always known enough about him to know that there's more to Urban than meets the eye. Beneath the abrasive surface of UrbanHatemonger lies the truth about this person. And it's all good.
I think if people knew the real Urban they'd think twice about attacking him.
I sometimes wonder if the attacks on him are fuelled by an attempt at gaining respect or some kind of forum credibility?
Forget it...cos you'll always come off looking like a knobhead.
Urban's a mod on MusicBanter for a very good reason. Urban is MusicBanter.
I've lost count of the times he's breathed life into this place with a well timed thread.
Ask yourself, when was the lasttime you did that?
If I did do anything for the creative side for this place then it was you bought the consistency. With a few rare exceptions the modding at this place was a total joke until you were made a mod.

Thanks for your kind words David and please know that the respect & friendship runs both ways.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.