Music Banter - View Single Post - I don't like Music.
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #40 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by musik-chik View Post
To be honest, I can see why you don't like music because there isn't really any good music out there these days.
Of course there's good music out there "these days", there's tons of it! The idea that somehow the entire human race has somehow lost the ability the ability to create good music seems pretty unlikely to me.

Quote:
I have received a lot of abuse on here for frequently mentioning a band called [self-promotion removed], but the reason why I have mentioned them so often is because in my opinion, they are the only good band out there at the moment. Their music is wonderful, and because they have a strings section, I think they would appeal to your classical taste.
You have not received abuse, you have been warned to stop using our site to promote your music as it is a violation of our rules. Please stop.

Quote:
Also, please ignore people if they attack me for spamming. I'm not spamming, I'm sharing - there is a difference.
You are "sharing" your own music for the purpose of self-promotion, that's spam.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote