Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #1242 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

A message to my mod friends: Fairly warned, be thee, says I!

Tomorrow I'll be uploading the final version of my tribute to Ronnie James Dio, as Wednesday is the anniversary of his death. It's been several weeks in the compiling, and I would like to try to ensure that it's all up by then, so I'll begin uploading probably early evening. This may of course mean that the entries will be up before Wednesday rolls around, but I'd rather they were early than late.

The tribute is split into six parts, so just to advise you that there will be some work in it for you. As with all of my entries, I've doublechecked everything before uploading, so bar the YouTubes there shouldn't be too much for you to check --- I know, don't tell us our jobs! I'm not trying to, just letting you know that I've proof-read and amended it as much as I can before letting you guys have it.

I hope it won't be too much work for you, but would definitely appreciate it if all six parts can be "live" by Wednesday, to tie in with the anniversary.

Thanks and keep the faith!
Troll