Music Banter - View Single Post - What kind of headphones do you wear?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 07:59 AM   #144 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyshape View Post
Impulse buy anny way I returned them. I definitely don't need wireless headphones. I do how ever want some headphones that use a modular cord audio jack. Like one that plugs into the headphone rather than being directly connected to the headphones itself. Could anyone recommend me a pair?
Sorry I missed this, in case you or anyone else is lurking / reading through the thread.

I strongly recommend against a modular cord jack design. I have a SteelSeries 7h headset. It's sold as a gaming headset and designed for travel. One of the 'features' was that it used a micro-USB connection to hook up the cable to the headset. I've had SO MANY problems with the sound cutting out if I tried adjusting the headset, or if I moved too drastically (like quickly glancing to the side would do it).

There are probably better options for that connection style out there, but for me, I'd rather avoid the possibility of the hassle entirely. I will NEVER get a headset that uses a similar design again. Nor will I ever spend more money on any SteelSeries audio gear (their mechanical keyboards look nice though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote