Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 11:36 AM   #11682 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

I actually liked the first 30 minutes of this movie. It had some serious scares that didn't feel cheap or forced. The sound was also fantastic and I wish it wasn't late at night so I could really turn it up. The movie took a serious dive into some silly plot twists but it wasn't too bad to completely kill it. I'd say it's worth a watch, at least until the middle of the movie.

6/10

Brilliant film. This was my first Haneke film and from what I've read it's his best work. I'd like to see the rest, This reminded me a bit of The Conversation with Gene Hackman where the film doesn't go very far with the plot but the details and filmmaking make it a wonderful film to go over with a fine tooth comb. I'd definitely recommend this one.

8.5/10

I finally got around to see the film that beat out Apocalypse Now and Francis Ford Coppola. I did like it. Hoffman is always enjoyable to watch and the film was definitely heartfelt and well done. I'd give it a 7.5/10

With that said..........HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS WIN OVER

Oh and I'm working 20 hours today and tomorrow at a dying theater with no business so I'm going to be watching a lot of films. If you have any netflix recommendations that'd be awesome.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote