Music Banter - View Single Post - who is the sexiest punk guy?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 09:43 AM   #112 (permalink)
StrayKittyStyle
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<>>>
im not but if i had to do a punk rock musician it would be Johny Thunders or Richard Hell
HELL YES!
and definetly Dee De Ramone. he rocks my world (well...DID) with his adorably cute, male prostiture ways.
lovely until he got all wrinkly and drug addled etc. which sadly want all that far into his career
Quote:
Sid Vicious was a good looking guy, in fact The Sex Pistols admitingly hired him only because of the way he looked, he was a horrible bass player, and couldn't even play the simplest chords, he even asked Lemmy of Motorhead to give him some lessions, he said he was a horrible student, he was credited on Nevermind the Bollocks but almost all of the bass parts were played by guitarist Steve Jones, live they would leave Sids bass unamped so you couldn't hear a thing, there songs weren't really bass heavy anyway, but oddly enough the guy kills his girlfriend in a drunking frenzy, ODs himself and now hes one of the most populat bassists in the world.
much true. only actually played on two songs. he joined when steve jones got kicked out i believe. and yes for his looks.
and theres no evidence that he actually killed nancy. he killed himself before it could be properly proven/disproven