Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #11709 (permalink)
BastardofYoung
Buzz Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
i feel the same way

though you already know i disagree with you about TDK
Yeah. I know your side on TDK. While I agree with you, elements may are undoubtably similar to other movies, what TDK accomplishes is still brilliant - the action scenes were amazing, the dialogue was not just one dimensional and cliched (for the most part) and the chemistry between the leads was brilliant. Take away the similarities of Heat and you are still left with an amazing movie that I think did what no other superhero movie has done before or since... the dialogue is great and keeps you interested - something The Avengers did not have.

The Avengers was typical Marvel movie, a good action scene, long dialogue, another action scene, more dialogue, another action scene, the end.

Though The Avengers had promise for a great movie, and may be like what Batman Begins was, an introduction to a series that will get better as it goes. Though Batman Begins was still a much better and more interesting film.

The Avengers was just your typical recycled plot, typical characters (the one who is team oriented, the rebel who only listens to himself, and the rest)

The 3D is the last thing... just felt like 3D for the sake of having 3D, never felt like it enhanced the movie, a few times it was cool.. but for the most part, found it pointless.

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote