Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #19095 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Just seen Cheryl walking into town. She was on the phone as i waljed past her and i said 'Alright Cheryl' but she ignored me. Then dhe turned round pretty much straight away and wgile still on the blower said 'busuness?' i just shook my head and she turned back round leaving me to pondwr just exactly this leaves our relarionship. Furst off i was thinking she only we were friends and so was a bit takenaback and crestfallen that she treated me just like a punter. Then i thought 'good' shes bound to be trouble and uber streetsmart and possibly a theif who i cant trust so its best nit to be invilved cause im massuvely out of my depth. Then it iccured to me that she didnt recognise me when i walked passed and when she noticed id nodded and said 'hi Cheryl' she thought i was a punter trying to tell her i eanted to di business. A/w i much prefer it when she, as she didlast week one afternoon, just syas 'Hi darlin' when i walk passed her whether its un the day when shes iff-duty or at night when shes trying ti selll her body. Also i saw her yeserdat moening looking in an estate agents window but ignored her cause i was feeling a bit shy so maybe shes seen me walking by once too often without stipping to talk and thinks im avoiding her in datlight. I stll thinks shes cool and if ive not spent all my money here in tje pub and meet her on the way back ill buy her a kebab...tjats if shes still talking to me!!!