Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #19115 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Does this now affect how you feel about her?
Yeah. It's knocked the stuffing out of me. I just ****in' hate it and if that's not nice then well I'm not a nice person. I went in to town tonight although I didn't meet her where she stands to do business I met her in town proper and she seemed a bit drunk then she told me she'd been arrested today 'cause 'some american guy had kicked her in the belly' which is when she said she was pregnant and pulled up her top to show me. Then she said she'd kicked him back and thrown him down the stairs or something and had been arrested but let off because he'd started it. I asked her more but she changed the subject. Then i bought her something to eat and we walked up the rd. a bit before she said 'why don't you go for your drink and meet me at the bus stop', where she stands to do business, 'later' which was an obvious attempt to fob me off and I left her and didn't meet her on my way home. It has to be said it's entirely possible the pregancny is a fake and her seemingly enlarging belly is part of some elaborate scam or something like that. I find it a bit strange she didn't mention it last night not to mention the fact she asked me to do business with her last night then again she was sober last night so probably less inclined to come out with anything no matter how distantly related to reality. I only wanted to go in and see her tonigh 'cause I was worried about something that happened last night and wanted to gauge her reaction to me. ****! Chery's pregnant! ****! ****! ****! Cheryl is pregnant! ****! ****! ****! This isn't going to bring out the best in me.