Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #19119 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I read Flying Pigs daily diary with interest, how can somebody not find his stories about being besotted with Cheryl not interesting? At first it took me a while to understand his style of writing, but now I have no problem with his lingo and enjoy reading it.
Thanks but until she has a miscarriage, probably Septermber sometime, there won't be anymore and in fact there won't be any more period 'cause the way she just fobbed me off after I'd bought her something to eat tonight proved once and for all I'm just a mug to buy her anything. I wouldn't have minded but apart from wanting to gauge her reaction after a massive faux pas on my part last night, and a few smaller ones, I was hoping to finally fulfil my dream of buying her a drink in a pub while pretending to myself she was an actual girlfriend. I came home feeling gutted a-because of the pregancny b-because I'd spent £5 on the taco or w/e it was when I'd thought it was only going to be £3 and b-'cause she fobbed me off obviously not wanting to come for a drink making me feel used. She asked me if I wanted some of the mexican thing I'd bought her but I didn't have any appetite. I wonder if I would have if I hadn't just found out she was 3 months pregnant. If I hadn't have been so besotted with her over the last few months I would right now just staright up call her a bitch I'm that put out by developments.