Music Banter - View Single Post - Rolling Stones 2012 Revised 500 Greatest Albums of All Time List :)
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 04:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
NEWGUY562
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci Little Piggy View Post
These kind of lists are a prime example of why I think the Beatles are overrated. Look at that top 10, it has 4 Beatles albums. And the rets of it is rather overrated stuff as well. In fact, the only thing in the top 100 that stands out to me is that Kid A made a huge leap (and rightfully so). Why they choose The Bends over OKC is beyond me though, I mean, The Bends is awesome and nearly perfect, but OKC is definitely a step above that. Overall, I don't see a lot of special or surprising stuff around anyways. Then I'd rather take Pitchfork, while sometimes they are a bit doubtful, they do present some less known bands.
they arent over-rated it's just most of their albums are flawless but it does suprise me that "white album" is on their top 10..
and kid a is my favorite album by radiohead but i do admit that the bends is better and most people would rather listen to that then kid a. okc is another masterpiece but it's the 3rd best radiohead album imo.
NEWGUY562 is offline   Reply With Quote