Music Banter - View Single Post - Homie's Cheating Girlfriend?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 07:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
NEWGUY562
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
I really hope this is a troll post.

Considering your tastes in the STP vs. Pearl Jam thread I figured you were well into your 20s if not 30s. This sounds like something an idiot teenager would say. Pretty sure we have more than a few non-idiot teenagers posting here so it IS possible to step up and act with a modicum of self-respect.

I don't buy into the whole bro-code but if they're still dating you should most definitely respect that fact. Otherwise you're just a pathetic bottom feeding leech. Can't you get any action besides an obvious drama queen who wants to manipulate boys into fighting for her leisure?

Seriously - punch yourself in the dick.
wow it sounds that bad? :/ bottom feeding leech? lol..she came on to me first i'm just getting what i want and giving her what she wants it's a win/win right?..she's not manipulating anyone but my homie!.. the only reason why i have'nt done it yet is because i have a guilty feeling about it and well i don't want her blabbing her mouth to him because it'll just cause drama...at the end of the day it's like is her P**** really worth all this work? right now i'm leaning towards yes.

Last edited by NEWGUY562; 05-26-2012 at 08:02 AM.