Music Banter - View Single Post - Homie's Cheating Girlfriend?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #60 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGUY562 View Post
bad person? well idk what experiences you went through so i can't speak on that but i think i'm a alright friend..not the best but not the worst.
i wouldn't do anything to hurt him it's not like he'd ever find out about it anyways..what one doesn't know won't hurt em...
if anything she's the one that texts me in the morning and talks to me all day and offers to bring me lunch at work...i've lagged it a few times on hanging out with her because i have'nt made up my mind yet on if i want to go through with it ...it's back & forth and my mind changes a lot.
Except for fuck his girlfriend. You're both assholes, and if you were a good friend you'd tell your friend his girlfriend was trying to fuck you and YOU WOULDN'T FUCK HER.

Is that really that hard? You ARE a bad person because YOU are choosing your own desire over your friendship. That is textbook asshole behaviour.

And since I know this is coming, I DO understand because I've been on both sides of it, and I was a cunt for doing either. Just like you'll be. I atleast had the decency to feel ashamed.