Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #19144 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
You haven't mentioned if she's actually pregnant or not, you need to ascertain if she's really pregnant or not.

It amazes me that she's getting concerned over germs, I mean just look at what she does on a day to day basis.

BTW, who the hell asks to borrow 9 pence?

Also you need your head examined putting sugar puffs back, that's one of the best cereals around.
All I know vis a vis her being pregnant is when I met her Fri night she said she'd been attacked by an American guy and then she said something about being pregnant and I said 'what?!!' so she lifted up her top and showed me her belly which was puffed out a bit. W/e or not she was just puffing it out and the whole thing about being attacked and pregnant was just classic junky whore fantasy **** I don't know. I suspect it was but I don't know. I'm preparing myself for a 'i've had a miscarriage' story in the not too distant future. I forgot to look at her bellly when I saw her in town the next day.

As to the 2nd thing you said you must not have read what i put properly. I was recounting two seperate trips in to town only the first of which related to Cheryl. The other was just a general anecdote about something totally un-Cheryl related.

as to your 3rd point. Cheryl does!

4th point. They were on offer too!!! £3.00 for 2 boxes. I'd have got them but wanted to keep a bit of spare change and if I'd have got them I'd have only had a squid left.