Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Radiohead Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:07 AM   #3777 (permalink)
NEWGUY562
Music Addict

Default What is Radiohead's Most Underrated Album?

The first song I checked out by them was "Creep" I quickly lost interest that song was the wrong place to start. :/ After a while my father brought up Radiohead because at that time I was listening mostly to The Smiths/The Cure/Pink Floyd & he said if I like those groups then I'd probably be into Radiohead as well. So I checked out their first album and liked a few songs but it wasn't great enough to get me into the group..
Then one day i seen the album art for "The Bends" (I'm not sure where exactly) but it made me want to check out that album and i became a fan of their sound and dug into all their albums...My favorite has to be "Kid A" every song I hear on that album is like a different world that i enter whenever i hear each song..
It feels so magical sometimes like if i have a bad day I can just listen to the music close my eyes & escape from it all....Anyways I always hear good things about everything they released but I feel that "Hail to the Thief" is a very slept on album I don't ever really hear much about it or major critical praise. It's an exceptional album front to back ..What would you consider an underrated album from this almost perfect group?
The Official Radiohead Thread-hail-thief.jpg

Last edited by NEWGUY562; 05-28-2012 at 11:22 AM.
NEWGUY562 is offline   Reply With Quote