Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Official Opinion On...
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #44 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

I think it would make the topic easier to discuss if the OP was updated when the topic was changed. Maybe just make a list, the most recent topic being the one at the bottom of the list.

My opinions on the topics:

Music and eating:
I don't mind music while eating, it depends on the mood and the surroundings and the time and everything like that. I won't make the people turn the music off at a party when it's time to eat, but I probably won't turn on music solely TO eat, either.

Music and reading:
This, again, has a lot to do with the mood. I usually won't listen to music while reading at all, I would rather it be quiet.
Depends what I'm reading and when. If it's academic reading, I need something calm, no words, something I don't know and won't sing along to or be distracted by.
If I'm reading a novel, the music has to go with the mood of the book. And moods in books change so I would really rather listen to no music or listen to rainymood.com.

Country Music:
I never listen to it on my own, ever. Not because I hate it and not because I'm embarrassed, it's really just not my music of choice.
But since I go to school where almost EVERYONE does, I do find that I can find myself tapping my foot to a song or two.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote