Music Banter - View Single Post - greatest rock frontman in last 25 yrs
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 03:42 PM   #78 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterfight
don't kid yourself with your fits of rage with what you think i may or may not know about led zeppelin.if you know more:good for you,i have a whole batch of cookies right here for you. yes this was a list pulled from another site, boo-boo may have revised it but most of the list remains the same. this whole da*n list is the most politically correct thing i've ever seen. it's a disgrace to rock n' roll. little richard @ # 10 is absolute garbage. there's 90 other frontmen that should be higher. you can say whatever you want his defense, it's garbage
Gee, its a disgrace to rock n roll to have little richard(who was one of the pioneers of rock n roll)above plant?(who wasn't), you must be another one of those idiots who thinks good music began with Led Zeppelin and everything before 1969 sucks, 90 people need to move up?, do you realise how stupid that sounds?, look, no one said my list was perfect, i sure as **** didn't, im always willing to learn from my own mistakes as well as other posters on music banter, saying my list sucks and resorting to personal attacks suggests you aren't more than 8 years old, learn to respect other artists than just your favorites and grow up.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote