Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #19699 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
jesus ****ing christ I actually shuddered! YUCK

I have a story that's not as bad but, I was sewing and I took a break and put the needle in my skirt and forgot about it somehow, until I somehow got it stuck in the side of my food. The ****ing needle broke off, so there was only thread coming out of my foot so it was really wtf. I had to go to the ER and all the nurses had to come look at my ****ed up foot. We didnt know until I had to get my foot cut open that it was a broken needle. UGH
Haha! Food??? You ate it??? Og Foot! Jesus! You had to go to surgery?!?! Holy feck!I am quite squemish and that made me shudder too. I remember dancing with my sister at my aunts wedding a few years back and there was a needle in the sleeve of my shirt for some reason ( I forget exactly why ) But anyway, I was doing some crazy moves with my sister ( that I had learned from being in this Grease musical ) and turned her upside down in the air and I felt a really strange feeling in my arm. I didn't know what it was until I sat back down and saw a small red dot in the middle of my shoulder/ bisep. The needle went straight in and it took me a while to get it out. It was such a weird feeling pulling something out of me that was so deep. UGH!
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote