Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite debut album
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 06:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

I've often gone on how great the Doors, Led Zeppelin, the Cars and Devo debut albums are, so I won't mention them here.

Here's another two of the very best though and can certainly match the above albums.

Pink Fairies Neverneverland 1971

A hard rocking psychedelic at times hippie classic, one of those albums to really impress people with its freak out feel.

Cheap Trick Cheap Trick 1977

With its Beatlesque hooks, Who styled power, overdriven amps and pure energy the Cheap Trick debut sounds like a rollarcoaster ride that's about to go off the rails at any moment, it was bolder and harder that what most punk bands were putting out in 1977 and of course it was full of Cheap Trick humour. In fact the record label were so shocked that they made the band tone things down for the second album.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote