Music Banter - View Single Post - Diablo 3
Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #42 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
If you want mobility you want to be a Demon Hunter. The Vault skill kept me rolling and away from enough damage to take out Diablo at level 27 when the game expects you to be around 31. Mobility is key and the DH has plenty of skills to get you around the screen fast.
Right now my favourite Skillset is the teleport punch, I dunno what your issue is with it.

I have my monk set up to teleport punch in, use the cyclone with the second rune to pull all the enemies close to me, and then use the spinning flame kick with the knockback effect, to stop myself from getting mobbed immediately.

Also, monk has that spell where the wind swirls around them, and it gets more power when you critical hit, up to level 3. That spell is the greatest thing. It kills a lot of the weakest enemies outright at level 3, in the time it takes to kill one larger enemy with your other attacks. It's also possible to cast it once and keep its duration INFINITE, because every time you attack something, its duration resets. Which is cool in fights, but hitting barrels and bone piles COUNTS AS AN ATTACK so you can run around collecting loot, with it already charged up to help with the next mob.

And if you cast it again before the spell ends, it retains its level, so if you don't find anything you can hit in that time, just cast it before it runs out. Works best if you use its rune that extends duration of that spell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote