Music Banter - View Single Post - Euro 2012
Thread: Euro 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 03:16 AM   #36 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
I do agree on Spain/what it takes to win a tournament, where we disagree is that you put England are in the same bracket as Holland and Spain of previous years. Whereas I would say England are in the same bracket as France and Italy in general, but probably more Czech Republic and Croatia as of right now. Generally average, with one or two great/world class players.

I also don't think England have many internal problems that really have an impact on the pitch. They are generally quite a mild bunch that just gets on with it.

We also disagree on Germany. They probably have the second best squad in Europe behind Spain.
But how great are Spain going to be without Puyol and especially Villa (he is so vital up front)
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote